Our Nova63 is the largest machine we carry. The machine breaks in half to fit through a standard sized door.
- Available in 100w or 130w laser tube
- Work Area: 63” x 39.4” (1600 x 1000 mm)
- Hybrid-Servo system - With our high-speed motors, you can run jobs up to 1,000 mm/s. The laser head also moves around the work surface much more quickly than the standard Stepper motors at 600 mm/s
- Water-cooled - Set it and forget it!! With our "No Water" protection, you never have to worry about your chiller. Simply fill it with 2 gallons of distilled water and forget about it!
- Alarm lamp - Easily know from a distance when the machine is finished with a job. The light will turn green when the machine has stopped, and red while the machine is running.
- Smart board - The Smart Board controls the Air Assist and Exhaust System to only run during jobs. This saves energy and noise when not in use.
- All Nova series laser machines will fit through a standard size door.
- Combined Red Dot Pointer
- Infrared Auto focus
- Motorized table
- Pass-through Door
- Air Assist
- Exhaust fan
- HoneyComb Table
- 2" (50.8 mm) Focus Head / Lens
- Easily Adjustable Home Position
- LCD Display
- ”No water” Protection
- Emergency Stop
- Open cover protection
- HR Head $400 - For High Resolution engraving, up to 1,000 dpi
- 4" Head $300 - For cutting thicker materials, this head has a longer focal length to keep the beam straight.
- Rotary Axis $580 - Chuck-style rotary axis for engraving cylindrical objects
Shipping and Delivery: Shipping in the lower 48 is included in our pricing. The local carrier may charge a $50 - $100 fee for Residential Delivery or if you require a truck with a liftgate.
Our prices are for cash / check / wire transfer. We can accept a credit card for a 3% fee.
Please call us to verify availability before purchasing.
Comparing different brands of machines? Be sure to check out this blog article.